International, cross-country, and local yacht trucking
For yacht transports that can be done by land, we offer yacht trucking. We offer road transport of any distance, ranging from local moves, to cross-country, to international. We have thoroughly vetted, experienced drivers positioned in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Europe. The boat hauling equipment available ranges from tri-axle bunk trailers to specialized lowboy boat haulers for oversized boats with high clearance.
Trucking is often required for domestic yacht transport, due to The Jones Act (Merchant Marine Act of 1920), which prohibits ocean freight to be delivered between U.S. ports if the ship is not U.S. built, U.S. flag, and fully crewed and supported by U.S. labor. Similar laws apply in many countries around the world.
We can answer your questions.
– Do I need to shrink wrap my boat?
– What if I have my own trailer?
– Is my boat too tall to fit under bridges?
– How far ahead of time do I need to plan for transport?
– What all do I need to do make my boat safe before transporting it?